Pacific Process can provide resources to carry out preliminary design and feasibility studies for new facilities and utilities to manufacture BPCs and consumer products.
Pacific Process has front end design, delivery, commissioning protocol and performance validation (OQ & PQ) experience associated with bulk pharmaceutical chemical and consumer product manufacturing including:
- Pharmaceutical plant design and build
- Bulk pharmaceutical chemicals (BPC) batch plants
- Multipurpose pharmaceutical chemical pilot plant for the development of multi-stage, ‘New Chemical Entities’
- Herbal remedies process design
- Water for injection facility and distribution system
- Intermediary perfume compounds
- Animal health products.