Pacific Process is an experienced utilities and services design specialist for industrial plant and EPC contract clients, offering full-scope mechanical and electrical systems associated with the following plant services:
- Cogeneration systems (steam, gas-fired)
- Energy efficiency systems specification
- Steam boilers (coal and gas-fired)
- Refrigeration plant (CO2, ammonia, Freon)
- Compressed air systems (compressors, desiccant drying, receivers)
- Chilled and hot water systems
- Water recycle and reuse systems specification, design and build
- Chemical in-load, handling, storage and distribution systems
- Gassing systems (CO2, Nitrogen).
- Geothermal waste heat recovery.
The experienced food and dairy process engineers at Pacific Process can also design and specify the distribution systems for the services above.