Over the years, Pacific Process has managed, designed and delivered wastewater treatment projects including building new facilities or retro-fitting existing ones with the latest technology for the Dairy, Food and Beverage industry.
Pacific Process has expertise in:
- Pumping stations
- Waste water storage and equalisation
- Solids breakdown
- Aeration systems
- Settling, clarifying
- pH adjustment
- DAF Systems
- Anonic/cationic reaction systems
- Moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR), SBR systems.
Post-water treatment Pacific Process can provide innovative solutions for handling treated water and waste solids, such as:
- Sludge drying (pressing, decanters)
- Dry sludge handling
- Treated water/effluent farm Irrigation systems.